Want Quick Access on Your Phone to Our Website?
Learn how to add an icon to your phone’s homescreen.
- On your iOS device, open your Safari browser and go to the web page you would like to pin to your homescreen.
- Click the ‘share’ icon in the browser at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘Add to Home Screen’
- That’s it! Other browsers, like Chrome for iOS, don’t offer this feature. Due the limitations in Apple’s iOS, only Apple’s own Safari browser is allowed to do this.
- Launch Chrome and open the web page you want to pin to your home screen. Click the menu button in top-right corner and then select ‘Add to homescreen’. You can enter a name for the shortcut.
- For Firefox for Android, click the menu button/Page option/Add to Home Screen.