Vice President | Impact Advisors
Mr. Neumann has over forty years of professional experience in the global healthcare industry. His background includes executive leadership, information system planning, project management for complex organizations, software development and management for healthcare providers, software/service vendors and professional services firms.
Lydon has in-depth expertise in enterprise-wide, Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) systems, including strategy development, long-range planning, system assessment, acquisition and implementations in support of clients’ operational processes, including electronic health records, clinical data repositories, computerized provider order entry (CPOE), clinical documentation, clinical content management, physician and patient portals, enterprise scheduling, patient access, revenue cycle, contracting, business process redesign, clinical adoption and change management.
He brings specific experience in leading national consulting practices focused on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, healthcare Supply Chain Management and Value Analysis, healthcare logistics, eProcurement, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), and Health Information Exchange (HIE). Lydon is a frequent speaker at national events and regularly contributes articles to national publications.
Skills and Experience
STRATEGIC PLANNING AND ASSESSMENT
▪ Led the development of strategic implementation plans for all major clinical, financial and
administrative systems for an internationally recognized healthcare provider.
▪ Developed long-term information system strategic plans for many multi-entity healthcare
providers, including large-scale computer strategies for delivery systems.
▪ Created open system architecture strategies for numerous healthcare delivery systems.
▪ Led reviews and audits of provider and vendor information system strategies and how to closely align information systems in support of organizational goals.
SYSTEMS PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
▪ Implemented scores of computer systems ranging from total healthcare information systems to departmental applications in support of clinical, administrative and financial workflows and processes, including ERP systems.
▪ Designed various computerized provider order entry (CPOE) approaches, technology architecture and projects for clients and vendors including direct participation from physicians and caregivers.
▪ Assisted clients with the successful build of their information technology investments, while redirecting future initiatives to generate greater business and clinical objectives.
▪ Defined requirements for enterprise-wide system integration including consolidating financial, materials arrangement and human resource activities and computerizations.
▪ Led the design and development of supply chain, global supply catalogs, logistics, sourcing and eProcurement solutions for healthcare providers, including trade exchanges and B2B services in the industry with the associated enabling technology.
▪ Managed scores of consulting engagements for multi-hospital groups, hospitals, clinics and software vendors in healthcare.
▪ Leveraged existing technology assets to accelerate benefits and increase the return on client’s investment.
Other Professional Experience
▪ Named by Consulting Magazine as a Top 25 Consultant for 2017
▪ Achieved CHIME Foundation Certified Healthcare Executive (CFCHE) in CHIME’s first ever
certification program in 2017
▪ Led the development of healthcare software and innovative product strategies for supply chain, enterprise-wide supply catalogs, clinical databases, patient scheduling and a variety of systems supporting order entry, operating room and materials management activities.
▪ Directed the ERP Practice in the Health sector for a healthcare IT advisory services firm.
▪ Directed the Supply Chain and eProcurement Practice for the Health Provider, Life Science and Managed Care sectors of a large consulting firm.
▪ Served in the U.S. Navy as a Supply Corps Officer.
▪ Bachelor of Business Administration, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
Posted June 2018