Senior Advisor, Scottsdale Institute
SCOTTSDALE INSTITUTE: 1999-2020
Shelli serves as Senior Advisor, is Past Vice Chairman, and served as Executive Director for 18 years. SI is a not-for-profit healthcare association providing networking, education and collaboration for leading health systems regarding the strategic use of technology to improve care, health, and performance. Our purpose is accomplished through executive focused Conferences and Summits, virtual presentations and discussions, publications and interviews, IT Benchmarking and resource libraries, and collaborative working groups. SI membership currently includes 62 leading provider organizations including over 1100 hospitals, and 12,000 health system leaders participate in SI programs and access SI resources annually.
Shelli was responsible for all management functions as Executive Director, including initiating, planning and directing all programs and projects, member recruitment and service, and SI staff. During this time we grew the membership, expanded member involvement beyond initial CEO’s and CIOs, initiated and grew Corporate Sponsor support, expanded and developed the original founding Spring Conference, and launched and developed Fall Forums/Site Visits, Summits, Teleconferences, added the Benchmarking program, launched the initial Dialogues, and forged collaborative relationships with other key industry leaders and associations.
She was initially introduced to SI on a part-time basis through her Sales and Marketing responsibilities (1996-1999) at FIRST CONSULTING GROUP, the founding parent of SI, then transitioned to devote full time to SI.
BAXTER HEALTHCARE CORPORATION and AMERICAN HOSPITAL SUPPLY CORPORATION: 1975-1996
- Vice President/GM, Corporate Consulting, Corporate Sales and Marketing, Baxter Healthcare
- Vice President/GM, Managed Care Division, Baxter Healthcare
- Vice President, Sales, Health Data Institute, Caremark, Baxter Healthcare
- Vice President, National Accounts, Home Therapy Group, Baxter Healthcare
- National Director of Marketing, American Abbey Homecare, AHSC
- National Accounts Manager, American Continue Care, AHSC
- National Sales Manager, American Data Services, Hospital Systems Division, AHSC
- National Marketing Manager, ASAP Systems, Corporate Sales and Marketing, AHSC
- Midwest Region Manager, American Scientific Products, AHSC
- Sales Representative, Chicago, American Scientific Products, AHSC
Bio updated September 2020