IT Organization Chart Library Overview
Because of pressures on IT cost, many organizations are evaluating the IT structure. At the request of members, SI created this collaborative opportunity. While no single organization’s structure is right for everyone, the library may provide useful ideas.
- All charts in the library are identified by organization
- Access to the library is restricted to the provider organizations who contribute to it
- The intent of the library isn’t to say any particular organization structure is best; it’s intended to be more of an “idea repository” for those contemplating IT structural changes
- Although a few organizations have included individual’s names, our preference is just to include the positions
- Please include a contact name and email address with the chart in the event any other participant has a question. No other contact information will be released.
- We’ll accept any format, but a pdf file is preferred
- Contributors will receive a private link to the library when their organization’s chart is posted
The IT Organization Charts Library is open to SI members and IT Benchmarking participants. There is no charge to participate in this program. Contact us for more information using the contact form, below.