Widescale access to real-time integrated and interoperable health records is essential to address the fundamental changes occurring in healthcare today. With MEDITECH Expanse, we’ve laid the foundation for this next digital era by enabling care across delivery settings, designing cloud-based systems to drive better outcomes, and providing mobile, personalized solutions to improve efficiency for an overburdened workforce.
Our solutions provide the insight to help you better understand your patient populations and cohorts, expose inequities, and provide targeted treatment and decision support through precision medicine. Together, these solutions contribute to lower costs, improved outcomes, and greater patient satisfaction and loyalty.
We will continue to embrace new and disruptive forces by accelerating the adoption of innovative technologies like genomics, machine learning, and natural language understanding. And we will further augment our toolset by enabling the integration of FHIR-based third-party apps.
The future of healthcare will be collaborative, equitable, and personalized to the individual. We are committed to ensuring our customers and their consumers continue to thrive in this new era of healthcare.
Executive Vice President and COO
- HCA Healthcare and MEDITECH earn distinguished CHIME Collaboration Award for partnership; as HCA moves forward for a large-scale deployment of MEDITECH Expanse.
- Steward Healthcare unites all facilities on MEDITECH Expanse Platform, bringing 18 new facilities LIVE in 14 months.
- Avera Health improves access to care through remote patient monitoring and cuts no-show rates in half on the virtual side.
- Frederick Health uses Expanse Genomics to automatically incorporate discrete genetic data into its clinical decision making, reducing time spent ordering and resulting genetic tests by over 50%. Read their interview in Health IT Analytics and watch our video to learn more about how Expanse Genomics supports Frederick Health’s precision medicine efforts.
- Southern Ohio Medical Center leverages MEDITECH Expanse to lower hospital-acquired C. difficile rates by 30%, as highlighted in Dr. Byers’ interview with This Week Health. Read their case study.
- Major Health Partners improved their average time to verify home medications by 29.4% and achieved a System Usability Score of 89 upon implementing Expanse Patient Care
- Kings Daughters Medical Center uses Expanse Patient Care to save nurses more than 100 hours in six months and reduce mouse clicks by 33%.
- NMC Health saw a 4% decrease in total administration days for antibiotic use (days of therapy) and a 30% decrease in cost per patient (per day) and total costs through MEDITECH’s Antimicrobial Stewardship Toolkit.
- Newman Regional Health achieved an 85.2% sepsis compliance rate using MEDITECH Expanse for early sepsis detection.
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center leverages MEDITECH’s Depression Screening and Suicide Prevention Toolkit to identify potentially suicidal patients, and improves their MIPS score for the CMS2 measure from 20 percent to 67 percent attestation in eight months.
Read more about how MEDITECH customers are transforming care. Download The Innovators Booklet.
MEDITECH is Leading the Way and Accelerating Innovation
- Clinical Decision Support: MEDITECH was awarded the 2022 North America Enabling Technology Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan for Clinical Decision Support Systems for pioneering solutions like Genomics, Google Health integration, clinical surveillance, and evidence-based toolkits.
- Genomics: MEDITECH customers Frederick Health and Golden Valley Memorial integrate discrete genetic data into their workflows to support precision medicine.
- Google Health: MEDITECH is the first vendor to integrate Google Health’s search and summarization capabilities into the EHR. Watch our demonstration video to learn more.
- Digital Transformation: From artificial intelligence to cloud-based access to records during downtime, MEDITECH is leading healthcare’s digital transformation.
- Interoperability: We’re breaking down barriers to care by enabling open access to records, wherever patients seek care.
- Cloud: MEDITECH offers a cloud-based subscription model as well as secure, cloud-native solutions developed on Google Cloud.
- Revenue Cycle: Our customers benefit from greater automation and transparency in their Revenue Cycle, helping them keep A/R Days low
- Clinician Efficiency: Mobile, web-based solutions are designed by clinicians with familiar navigation similar to their everyday apps, and personalization capabilities to match the unique needs of physicians and nurses.