- This event has passed.
WEBINAR / FIRESIDE CHAT | What to Expect from the Inflation Reduction Act
December 12, 2022, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Fireside Chat with Joseph J. Fifer, FHFMA, CPA, President & CEO, Healthcare Financial Management Association, and Paul H. Keckley, PhD, Managing Editor, The Keckley Report, moderated by Ken Perez, Vice President, Healthcare Policy and Government Affairs, Omnicell. It’s been called the most impactful health legislation since the Affordable Care Act of 2010. But what is actually included in the Inflation Reduction Act? And what are the implications for health systems in 2023 and beyond?
This will be a lively debate among these well-known health policy advisors and industry experts on the topics below, with the opportunity to participate in an open audience Q&A.
- Overall favorability or unfavorability for hospitals and health systems?
- Extension of the ACA marketplace subsidies for three years?
- Medicare negotiation of prescription drug prices?
- Prescription drug inflation rebates?
- Potential impact on the 340B Drug Pricing Program?
- 15% corporate minimum tax?
This event is eligible for 1 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation. Learn more ››
Presentations and recordings of this event are available only to members. Log In or create a profile.