- This event has passed.
WEBINAR | UChicago Medicine’s COVID Innovation Challenge 2020
October 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
Sharon Markman, MHA, Administrative Director, Center for Healthcare Delivery Science and Innovation and Craig Umscheid, MD, MS, Chief Quality & Innovation Officer and VP for Healthcare Delivery Science, University of Chicago Medicine. The University of Chicago’s Center for Healthcare Delivery Science & Innovation’s COVID19 Innovation Challenge was launched in late March. It has been a wildly successful program with nearly 200 submissions.
HDSI sought ideas from staff, trainees and faculty on ways to improve care at the health system or beyond during the pandemic. COVID Innovation Project “winners” were supported with funding, introductions to health system leaders or community collaborators, or provided project management to get the idea off the ground. This webinar includes an overview of the challenge, objectives and evaluation of the initiative followed by a few presentations by challenge “winners” describing their project and outcomes from deploying the innovation.
- Designing for COVID Safety: PPE Instructions for Clinical Settings
- One Day at a Time Animation
- MyCovid Passport
- Implementation of a Mobile App to Facilitate Socially-Distanced Hospital Communication and Patient Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- October 29
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- 2020, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer and IT Infrastructure, Clinical Informatics/CDS/Patient Safety, COVID-19, Emerging Technologies/Innovation/Transformation/AI, Human Capital and Leadership, Interest Groups, IT Leadership, Marketing/Strategy/Digital, Mobile Health/Connected Health/Telemedicine, Quality Management/Performance Improvement, Strategic Planning, Teleconference, Value-Based
- Event Tags:
- COVID-19, delivery science, Innovation, performance improvement