One question we hear regularly from our Clinical Informatics professionals is how to streamline workflows to benefit everyone involved: clinical teams, consumers, patients and the public. Over the course of two days, we’ll discuss the challenges and benefits around:
- Enabling Clinical Decision-Making via Tech: Automating routine tasks, reducing alert fatigue and simplifying the Med Rec burden
- Redefining the Care Team & Improving the Patient Experience: Utilizing informatics to improve experiences, obtaining and integrating medical devices and navigating the opioid crisis
- Governing the Clinical Informatics Function in Today’s Health System: Using analytics to tune CDS, supporting clinical trials at health systems and fostering medication safety
- Delivering on Value-Based Care: Incorporating informatics to drive down costs of care, instituting CDS to guide compliance to quality measures and studying medication adherence to drive better outcomes
For this specific in-person event, your invitation is not transferrable*; if there is someone you believe also should attend, please contact us! Registration fees, receptions and meals are covered by your membership dues; however, participants are responsible for their own hotel and travel expenses.
Please register and reserve your hotel room at the AC Hotel Scottsdale North by Nov 4 for a discounted rate of $369 per night. For additional details, see our Clinical Informatics Affinity Group page.
* Limited exceptions may apply