- This event has passed.
SI 2020 Innovation Virtual Summit – Transforming the Way We Work: How Innovation Becomes the Next Normal
November 18, 2020, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm CST
- Increase focus on discipline throughout the Innovation lifecycle: Maintain an additional level of rigor to the “process” and treat innovation as more of a science than an art form
- Focus on learnings and iterative improvement: Adopt a ‘learn fast, learn cheap’ mentality to focus on learning and growth, thereby accelerating the rate of transformation
- Realize adoption and scale are only achieved at the speed of trust: Include consumers and internal operational stakeholders throughout the innovation journey to foster trust
- Maintain a relentless consumer focus regardless of business model: Spend time understanding and living in consumer’s context
- Think like a disruptor: Shatter orthodoxies of an incumbent health system to position organizations to thrive in the future healthcare ecosystem
Aaron Martin, Anne Wellington, Anu Anuradhika, Christian Lagier, Christy Anderson, Clark Kegley, Craig Anderson, Craig Richardville, Dan Bazuin, Danny Sama, Eric Yablonka, Heather Nelson, Jason Dinger, Jason Joseph, Jason R. Joseph, Jeremy Rogers, Jim Purvis, Joel Vengco, Joel L. Vengco, Juli Plack, Kathleen Cox, Kathi Cox, Kathleen (Kathi) Cox, Kenneth Fawcett, Ken Fawcett, Loren Hamel, Loren B. Hamel, Marcee Chmait, Marcee I. Chmait, Michael Kupferman, Mike Kupferman, Michelle Stansbury, Mona Baset, Mona A. Baset, Nick Archer, Patrick Kaminski, Rick Peters, Rishabh Puniani, Robert Eardley, Ryan Smith, Nicholas Desai, Nick Desai, San Banjeree, Scott Arnold, Stacy Cupisz, Todd Dunn, Harish Patel, Josh Lee, Maureen Medlock
Presentations and recordings of this event are available only to members. Log In or create a profile.